The NEW MRX6R has a lot to offer! More durable, more mid corner steering and simply beautiful. The new Mugen Seiki MRX6R has been tested and developed by some of the best drivers in the world. Most of the evolution parts has been proved already by a world's podium finish and the Japanese national title.
This new car offers more down force and overall steering with increased stability. Mugen Seiki - just faster!
- The MRX6R chassis features a new shape, with an additional carbon tray, to fit the weights below the fuel tank. It improves the durability and center flexibility of the chassis. This feature was proven at the recent IFMAR World Championship.
- The new multiple bearing clutch system improves durability of bearings and clutch bell itself. The newly surface treatment of the clutch bell, in combination with the newly produced clutch shoe, will improve the acceleration. Also used at the IFMAR World Championship.
- Longer rear lower arm´s will improve traction and drivability.
Front cut radio tray:
- A new shape of radio tray will improve mid corner steering. An optional brace will be available too, to be able to adjust the flexibility of the radio tray in front.
- The new shape of front bumper will improve the durability of body shell. It won´t touch the ground the same way as the previous one too.
- The battery mount will be assembled with rubber grommet´s, so it has less influence on chassis flexibility.