XRAY T4 2019 1:10 4WD LUXURY ELECTRIC TC
Clicca per ingrandire
XRAY T4'19 World Champion Touring Car
Since the release of the very first T1 back in 1999, Team XRAY has worked very hard to win the most acclaimed title of World Champion. Over the years, Team XRAY has been a hot contender on many occasions and gained several podium finishes at the World Championship, while the overall title slipped away by a fraction.
Finally, after almost 20 years of dedication and passion from our team of drivers and designers, the first World Champion title in the 1/10 touring class was achieved by XRAY’s Bruno Coelho running the all-new XRAY T4’19.
ETS Champions 2018
In 2016, XRAY was the first team to sweep the overall championship titles in all three classes at the ETS, including 1/10 Modified, Stock, and Formula… setting a new record to beat! A year later in 2017 Team XRAY repeated its wins of both Modified and Stock classes, with Bruno Coelho becoming back-to-back ETS Champion in the Modified class and Alexandre Duchet winning the Stock class. Now in 2018, Team XRAY repeated its dominant performance and won the overall ETS Championship titles in all three classes again: Modified, Stock, and F1.
2019 All-new Features:
- Chassis to accommodate new front chassis brace
- Removable front chassis brace for improved steering response
- XRAY’s unique BPA system – Body Position Adjustment
- Front adjustable body mounts with eccentric mounting for Body Position Adjustment
- Redesigned rear body mounts with removable graphite shims for Body Position Adjustment
- Front lower & upper bumper and foam bumper redesigned to use the BPA system
- Redesigned upper clamps feature center pins for precise & strong shock tower installation
- Front & rear shock towers redesigned to accommodate center mounting pins
- Layshaft & motor mount bulkheads redesigned to fit smaller ball-bearings to eliminate interference with the top deck and improved flex characteristics
- Front & rear battery backstops prevent battery movement in crashes
- Aluminium steering plate with pressed-in ball-bearings to reduce play
- Play-eliminating bushings for steering arms