1:8 Scale 4WD Electric Off-Road Competition Truck Kit
The RC8T3.1e is Team Associated's latest iteration of the 1:8 electric truck, sharing many of the same winning features found on the new T3.1! The updated components make the truck easier to drive, more consistent, and are sure to make the T3.1e a winner under any race condition. The T3.1e is the perfect platform for any racer looking to add a 1:8 electric truck to their arsenal.
The Area 51 engineers have optimized the suspension geometry while also increasing durability and consistency on the track. A continuing line of option parts allow the RC8T3.1e to be tuned for specific driver demands and varying conditions.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: #27407 Reedy motor, #27328 Reedy battery, #27008 Reedy ESC, #27106 Reedy servo, receiver, wheels, tires, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
- New V3 differentials offer increased fluid capacity and more consistent feel lap after lap CVA driveshafts increase traction and chassis support
- Suspension arms have been updated to race specs
- All suspension arm pivots have been revised for more ground clearance, resulting in better jumping and landing while also improving durability
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with bleeder style caps
- 20mm I.D. shock springs for optimal spring rates
- +2mm steering block arms included for a smooth and precise steering feel
- Highly efficient drivetrain utilizes straight-cut bevel gears to provide great acceleration and run time
- Improved servo saver assembly
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Pro-Line(r) Predator body included
- Enclosed receiver box
- Full Factory Team rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Easily accessible front and rear differentials
- Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
- High parts compatibility with the RC8B3.1, RC8B3.1e, and RC8T3.1 models, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers