Team Corally - 1/10 Scale Electric Powered 4WD Off-Road Racing Car
Team Corally, renowned for its successful, high-quality on-road competition cars, is going 'one step further' by releasing the first 1/10 scale off-road competition buggy as part of an upcoming full range of premium off-road RC vehicles. Based on the experience of our professional drivers, our designer developed a chassis geometry that delivers maximum performance under all possible racing conditions. Our main focus was on maximum durability and easy Set up adjustability, to make it easy for everybody to become fast on the track. Be part of the Team Corally family and participate from our experience backed by an unsurpassed premium customer service.
Our principle is nothing less than - Engineered to be the fastest!
- Suspension geometry engineered and optimized to achieve maximum performance in all possible racing conditions
- All suspension components manufactured from custom formulated composite blends to ensure maximum durability and proper flex
- 7075 T6 hard coated 2.0mm aluminum chassis
- 7075 T6 hard coated aluminum suspension holders front + rear with interchangeable composite inserts
- Effective dual-arm steering system with adjustable servo saver ensures perfect steering and easy Ackermann and bump steer adjustment
- Independent steering servo mount to eliminate unwanted chassis tweak
- Membrane-free Big-Bore shocks with hard coated aluminum bleed-screw shock cap
- Shock bodies from hard coated 7075 T6 aluminum
- Special steel material 3mm shock rods, hand grounded for maximum precision and smoothness.
- Front and rear gear differentials featuring steel bevel gears, steel planetary gears and steel pinion gears
- Anti-roll bars manufactured from special spring steel
- 4.0mm graphite front + rear shock towers with multiple shock mounting and roll center positions
- Composite chassis braces to adjust the chassis flex
- Adjustable floating aluminum motor mount and aluminum/carbon servo mounts
- Race proven adjustable, easy access central slipper clutch
- CVD drives front + rear, manufactured from the highest grade spring steel to obtain a lower weight but keep durability
- 12mm front + rear wheel aluminum drive hexes
- Many available option parts
- Designed in Belgium