Futaba GYD550 - RC Car Counter-Steer Gyro System
GYD550 is a advanced gyro system designed to be used with 1/10th scale slick, carpet, and all drift surfaces. Having features such as SR Mode for superior response, and user adjustable parameters accessible WIRELESSLY with the T7PX/R on version 7.0 the set-up and tuning abilities are limitless.
Take your drift to the next level with AVCS technology – Drifting has never been smoother, in control, and easy for beginners. You tell the car where to go, don’t let it control you!
Wireless features require T-FHSS and R334SBS/E updated to version 4.0.
- Dedicated RC Drift car setting: Vehicle straight-line and cornering performance can be increased without taking into account the effect of the road surface, etc.
- Remote gain function and mode switching function: You can adjust gain from the transmitter (3 or more CH) by using the remote gain function. The mode switching function allows AVCS/NORMAL gyro mode switching.
- Integrated, compact, and light weight: Compact size（22.6x19.6x11 mm）and light weight（5.6 g）realized by high density mounting technology.
- Aluminium case: The GYD550 is equipped with a robust and highly rigid aluminum case.
- Supporting the S.BUS/S.BUS2 connection: Only one wire connection to the receiver can operate the GYD550.
- Only for Futaba digital servos
(Integrated sensor type gyro)
- Gyro sensor: MEMS vibrating structure gyro
- Operating voltage: DC 3.5-8.4 V
- Current drain: 30 mA (excluding a servo)
- Operating temperature range: -10 ºC to +45 ºC
- Dimensions: 22.6 x 19.6 x 11.0 mm (except protrusion)
- Weight: 5.6 g
- LED monitor
- Servo selection (SR mode)
- S.BUS/S.BUS2 connection